Inscribed paving stone in memory of Dorothy Dunnett

Dedicated to: 
Inscription: 

Where are the links of the chain joining us to the past?
Dorothy Dunnett 1923–2001

Erected by: 
Selected by the Saltire Society, the first twelve writers and quotations were sponsored by Lothian and Edinburgh Enterprise Ltd (LEEL) in association with the City of Edinburgh Council
Designed by: 
The project was designed and implemented by Carter McGlynn, Landscape Architects. The original twelve stones were carved by David Lindsay and Graciella Ainsworth. All subsequent stones were carved by David Lindsay of Stoneworks
Date: 
1997 or later
Material: 
Stone
Location:
Makars’ Court
Lady Stair’s Close
Edinburgh, EH1 2PA
Images: 
Paving stone